Sunday, March 26, 2006

stuff

it was a busy weekend. lots of work and studying to do. especially with 2 test in 2 weeks time. econs and bio. hopefully can do well. haha. plus was doing chem tutorial 4 for my own good and so that mr wong wont have any fault to find with me tomorrow if he does the tutorial. hope his impression of me will change soon. but i have started to work hard. with any luck, he should notice it and give me the due credit. wonder why he didnt reply me on his tagboard. maybe he really hates me for being slack at the start of term. Lol.

And had some really great gaming Moments today too. played Winter Assault with ashvin. utter destruction. pity didnt take any screens. it was awesome. Like a massive battlefield with hundreds of dead bodies and scores of soldiers battling it out. woots. we won eventually but it was against the Ai, so no big deal. damn chaos bastards. just hate them when they rush me in the first 8 Minutes.

besides, april is approaching. which means hellsing ova episode 2 is nearing! omg, i cant wait to see how they develop the manga plot further on anime. omgomgomgomgomg. haha. jus for the fun of it, ive posted a funky hellsing pic.

Image hosting by Photobucket



thats all from me for now.

No comments: